The Centre and its members regularly host and co-organise international conferences and colloquia. Forthcoming and recent events include:
- Salvage: XIVth Trienniel International Conference, British Comparative Literature Association (BCLA), University of Wolverhampton, 12-15 July 2016.
- Human Rights and Faith Perspectives, University of Wolverhampton (in partnership with Faith Wolverhampton and Wolverhampton City Council), 21 November 2015.
- Borders and Crossings / Seuils et traverses: An International and Multidisciplinary Conference on Travel Writing, Organised by the Department of Engish and American Studies, University of Veliko Turnovo, Bulgaria, and the Centre for Transnational & Transcultural Research, University of Wolverhampton, Veliko Turnovo, Bulgaria, 11-13 September 2014.
- International Sikh Research Conference 2014, organised by Harjinder Singh Lallie (University of Warwick), Gurinder Singh Mann (Independent Researcher) and Dr Opinderjit Kaur Takhar (University of Wolverhampton), University of Warwick, 29 June 2014.
- On the Wane: Decadence and Decline in Literature and Culture, City Campus, University of Wolverhampton, 21-22 June 2012.
- Xenographies 2: An International Trilingual Conference (English/Spanish/Catalan), sponsored by the Sociedad Española de Literatura General y Comparada (SELGYC), the British Comparative Literature Association (BCLA), and the Centre for Transnational and Transcultural Research, University of Wolverhampton, Pompeu Fabra University, Barcelona, 8-10 September 2011.
- Xenographies 1: The Representation of Foreigners in Literature, Travel Writing, and Other Discourses, Joint Bilingual (English/Spanish) Workshop Conference, sponsored by the British Comparative Literature Association, and the Sociedad Española de Literatura General y Comparada, University of Wolverhampton, 16-18 September 2009.